Riad Hikaya Courtyard Riad Hikaya Courtyard Riad Hikaya Courtyard Riad Hikaya Courtyard Riad Hikaya Courtyard Riad Hikaya Courtyard

 


Room Rest of Year High Season* Low Season#
Hubb €190 €235 €150
Hanan €190 €235 €150
Ikhlas €215 €250 €165
Sharaf €200 €240 €160
Amal €190 €235 €150
Rahma €170 €200 €130
Karama €155 €190 €125
Najwa €155 €190 €125

Please click here to check availability

Click here to book online

For GBP/Dollar rates please see our Book Online page


Included in the room rate:

• All year round swimming in our heated open air pool
• Heated roof top Jacuzzi
• Private ensuite bathroom for each room
• Moroccan/Continental breakfast
• Daily housekeeping
• Remote controlled air conditioning/heating unit
• Front desk open and staffed 24/7
• Fresh fruit & mineral water
• Fresh flowers
• ''Sens de Marrakesh '' toiletries
• Babouche - his and hers
• Flat screen tv / satellite channels
• Nightly turn down service with rose petals
• Ipod docking station
• Free wifi internet access

18 December 2021 - 4 January 2022; 9 - 24 April 2022
17 December 2022 - 4 January 2023 
# 1 June - 31 August 2022

Prices are per room, per night (for either one or two adults) and are inclusive of breakfast and all taxes save for local city tax of €2.50 per person per night which will be charged in addition. If you are interested in booking the entire Riad, please contact us for dates and information.

A deposit of 20% of the total accommodation cost is requested at the time of making the booking to be paid by cheque (which can be sent to a UK address), bank transfer or PayPal. Upon receipt, the booking will be confirmed. The remaining 80% to be paid by the guest during their stay by credit/debit card, bank transfer or PayPal. Deposits are non-refundable unless cancellation is made more than 30 days before arrival.

Baby cots are provided free of charge and children under 3 years of age using existing beds are welcome without charge. Some of the rooms, such as Sharaf and Amal, are large enough to also accommodate an extra bed which will be provided without charge for children up to 7 years of age. A charge of €30 per night will be made for an extra bed for adults/children from 8 years of age upwards.